Friday, May 15, 2009

Jake...

I am in love. I love Jake all the way. I love how he is and I love his personality. He is just awesome. I also love his voice. It's so comforting! Ok, so yesterday when I went to dance I was like, no very good. I had no energy whatsoever and then I realized that it was because I hadn't talked to Jake on Tuesday or Wednesday night. I talk to him almost every night. He just makes me so happy! So then when I talked to him last night I was way tired but it was still really nice to hear his voice. Then, this morning I had dance practice at six and since I talked to him last night I was like almost hyper! And I did really good on the routine and my spins (which is good for me because I am really bad at spinning!) and now we are ready for our performance tomorrow night! Well, I love you Jake. For whenever you read this and I hope I see you soon! :)

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

Hey now that I have found your blog, you have to post more often!