Friday, July 24, 2009

Jake...again

So, Jake and I broke up after two months of going out but he says he still loves me and that he still wants to go out with me and stuff but he says that he just wants to be a kid and stuff and besides his parents really really don't like me and he says that if they know that he had gone out with different people and had played the field a little that they would be more accepting of me and so i agreed and we broke up although, to tell you the truth we had hung out with his best friend Mike and quite honestly, I think that Mike influenced Jake to break up with me. But Jake claims he still loves me and I know that I am still in love with him so I guess it's ok and Jake says that we are definitely going to get back together. I am not positive that I believe him but whatever. Anyways, that's really all I had to say.

No comments: