Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our last dance!

It's so sad! This is going to be our last dance! Mostly because Sonia and her husband are going on a mission so they have to sell the building...but for the floorshow we are going to do the gold Cha-Cha! I am so totally excited! We have lifts and drops and dips and spins and all the fun stuff that comes with open coreographing! I really wish that Jake could come but of course he has school. I lost a bet the other day and now Jake gets to read my journal *scowl*...I guess I will just have to make a new one. An improved one...even though the dance is going to be fun, I really really hate getting up at 5:20 to practice! One of the drops, we had to do over and over and over again! It totally killed the one leg muscle! I think I pulled it...not sure but it hurts! I started following Robert today! WOO-HOO! Robert is funny on his blog!

1 comment:

Robby Fitz... Henke said...

So what do you think of my Blog?